Passing PL/SQL Table through a htp call

From: Pravin Sitaram <ink_at_tiac.net>
Date: 1997/09/25

Hello,

I am developing an application using PL/SQL with embedded Hypertext calls to generate html code. Am using Oracle Web*Server 2.0.

I want to call a procedure when I click on a HTML link. Am using the htp.anchor(....) statement to call the procedure. I need to pass PL/SQL tables as parameters to the procedure via the htp.anchor(........) statement.

When I compile, I get the error message:

PLS-00306: wrong number or types of arguments in call to

           procedure

I have successfully passed varchar and number variables via the htp.anchor statement, but it is not working for PL/SQL tables. Your suggestions are appreciated.

Please send responses to:
nagaraj_jyothi_at_isus.emc.com

Thanks,
Jyothi Received on Thu Sep 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT