Reports 2.5 question

From: Allan Griffith <allan.griffith_at_stir.ac.uk>
Date: 1997/09/25

Help

I'm calling Reports 2.5 from Forms 4.5. At the moment, I'm passing a customer code as a parameter along with an address code which the form retrieves from a package function on the customer code.

What I want to do is call the report with a range of customer codes, and for the report to retieve the correct address details for each customer.

    ONE			 MANY
  Customer              Address
  Table	                Table
  customer code		address code (P Key)
			address details
			customer code

How's it done?

Allan Received on Thu Sep 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT