Dev Tool for Sun SPARC with Oracle 8

From: Randy B. <pilgrim_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1997/09/24

My group will be working on a project to extract Arc/Info GIS information from an Oracle 8 database and perform some scientific calculations. We will be using a new dual processor Ultra SPARC. Can someone give me information on GUI development tools? We are currently looking at Sun's WorkShop, Powerbuilder, etc. We would prefer something that works on the existing platform, but can be ported to other platforms.

Thanks!
Randy Baca Received on Wed Sep 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT