Oracle 7 for NetWare

From: Vladimir <102121.2556_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 1997/09/24

Hi !

My company running Novell NetWare4 (200 users licence) and Windows 95 is installed for each user.

I read about Oracle 7 Workgroup Server for NetWare. How much would it cost for my company to buy Server engine and 100 Client licences plus one development kit for programmer to develop databases?
Does it have limitations on number of clients (100 users maximum, 200 ...) ?

Would very much appreciate your help !

Please reply via E-Mail.

Regards,
Vladimir 102121,2556_at_compuserve.com Received on Wed Sep 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT