Re: How to get total number of rows before executing the sql /fetch

From: M. Thomas Groszko <mgroszko_at_sirus.com>
Date: 1997/09/24

I am still quite new to Oracle but I don't think that number is known yet. Open cursor begins processing the data but has not yet processed all of it. One the other hand I was quite suprised to get a no data found on a declare cursor?

Sidhartha Sahoo <ssahoo_at_altro.com> wrote in article <34285F33.28BE43FC_at_altro.com>...