SQL*Net

From: <tlc_at_animus.net>
Date: 1997/09/24

Boy, I sure hope someone can help me out. I have a Winframe Server, which runs on a NT 3.51 Kernel. It is a remote control Server. I am running an application which uses SQL*Net to access Oracle 7 databases on a UNIX Server. I can't get the app to run fast enough on the NT 3.51 server. It runs quicker over the WAN than on my Winframe server which is on the same switch as the UNIX server... Can't figure this one out...any suggestions on tuning SQL*Net or Oracle for Windows.... Thanks!

Tiffany