Installation Oracle Web Server v2.1.0.3.0 on SGI

From: David Nadler <d4nadle_at_ptss.com>
Date: 1997/09/23

Hello:

When I try to install the subject product on an O2 running IRIX 6.3 or and Indy running IRIX 5.3, I get an error message saying something like

     "Unbound variable Load_Mesg_Dflt"

This effectively blocks the installation. It looks to me as though the file I'm having trouble with is $ORACLE_HOME/network/install/rpc/rpc.ins. I thought that I had all the prerequisites. What am I doing wrong?

David Nadler Received on Tue Sep 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT