Re: Can't get Oracle job to start running.

From: Dr. Blue <ou79138_at_deere.com>
Date: 1997/09/21

I had the same problem once. There is a parameter in init.ora that controls dba_jobs.
I can't remember which one it is but you may be able to figure it out by looking at v$parameter.
Actually, it may be two parameters, one to set the number of processes and one to set the
time at which the processes check for jobs (every 5 minutes, for example).

Richard