NAVIGATION BUTTONS?

From: Virginia K. Leung <vleung_at_uoft02.utoledo.edu>
Date: 1997/09/20

Hi,

I am currently designing a form in FORM 4.5 with some NAVIGATION buttons on it. However, I have some problems arise regarding with this issue.

I created FIRST, NEXT, PREVIOUS, and LAST buttons that are for my users to browse through the records by clicking the button. But I would like to enhance some enabled buttons issue.

For example, when I click the LAST button, I would like the system know that I am in the last record and the system will right away disable NEXT button for preventing users to click. Also, the PREVIOUS button will be set to focus by the system. How do I do that? In what triggers? The trigger should be under which button/object/form?

Please help. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Virginia Received on Sat Sep 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT