Re: DESC tables

From: Anon <pjbump_at_i1.net>
Date: 1997/09/20

No. DESC is a stored procedure call and the result set is not subject to any pagination
or pause controls. Regrets. Try SELECT column_name FROM user_tables WHERE table_name = upper('&table');

--
Phillip Bump
Senior Principal Consultant

Vinay Gidwani <gidwani_at_studsys.mscs.mu.edu> wrote in article
<5vqa6a$kkc_at_studsys.mscs.mu.edu>...