ORA-03121 Error ???

From: SKumarP <skumarp_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/09/19

Hello everyone! Anyone has any solutions for ORA-03121 error I just installed Oracle 7.2 on Win NT4.0 Server (stand alone PC). Also I installed INTERSOLV ODBC drivers on my machine. When I try to startup Default database using Database Administrator Tool, I am getting ORA-03121 No Interface Driver found....
I followed check list given in MS TechNet==> Ping <server> is OK. There is only one version of ORA6WIN.DLL exists and it is in \\ORAWIN32\BIN directory. DOS PATH has server and client paths. I am using TCP/IP protocols. Found SQLTCP.dll in in BIN directory. Also found ORA7WIN.DLL and COREWIN.DLLs in \BIN directory.
If any of you know how to fix this problem, please let me know. Thanks a Lot. Received on Fri Sep 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT