Enterprise Backup Utility

From: Ben Poels <poelsb_at_post.queensu.ca>
Date: 1997/09/19

Hi,

Is the Enterprise Backup Utility part of the Oracle Server 7 package or is it an add-on that must be purchased separately? The white paper says that it comes with the server software however it is not on my Server 7 install disk and I have no documentation for it.

Thanks
Ben Poels
Queen's University
Kingston, ON, Canada Received on Fri Sep 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT