Re: Developer 2000 web applications yet ? browser used ?

From: Alain Barrette <ab_at_sib.qc.ca>
Date: 1997/09/19

On 19 Sep 1997 03:58:51 GMT, "Charles Crow" <ccrow_at_erols.com> wrote:

>I have been playing with Developer 2000 web, forms 4.5 applications on my
>test NT 4.0 server
>with 7.3.2 of the oracle rdbms and Microsoft web server. We got a test
>forms web application
>working fine but the only way we can access it, so far, is though the Sun
>Java appletviewer
>provided by Oracle.
>
>Has anyone developed any Web applications with Developer 2000 1.4w or 1.5
>???
>What are you using for a browser?
>Pros ---?
>Cons ---?

I have used Windows98 beta 2 successfuly to acces some webform... Click on a link popup a appletwindow showing the form...

Slow, slow, slow, slow would be my first comment...

Memory, memory, memory on the server would be my second comment...

I am the only users, and the server jump from 100megs to 225 megs of ram used when I start a few windows... :) Received on Fri Sep 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT