storing binary data problem

From: Andrew Grover <agrover_at_bdsinc.com>
Date: 1997/09/18

I am using PB 5 and Oracle 7.3.

I have a blob variable, and it's got 200K of binary data in it. I have a table with a column defined LONG RAW. I'm trying to insert the blob data into the table with no success. Whatever I do, I'm either getting "Invalid hex number" or "Invalid column name".

Has anyone done this, or anything like it, successfully? It's driving me nuts...

thanks in advance -- Andy

--
Andrew Grover