Re: truncate table command

From: Erich Hurst <Erich=Hurst%Mfg=Sys%IM=Hou_at_netgate.compaq.com>
Date: 1997/09/18

If you grant a user DROP ANY TABLE privileges, what's to keep that user from actually *dropping* a table in someone else's schema? What's to keep that user from dropping a table in the SYS or SYSTEM schemas?

Just curious.

--Erich

JM Peale <jackiep_at_rkeng.com> wrote in article <01bcc39f$8d7235e0$1afcfcdd_at_jackiep>...