How to get the content of a form printed

From: Yves Boivin <yyboivin_at_teluq.uquebec.ca>
Date: 1997/09/18

Hi !

I would like to know how I can get the pl/sql contents of a form printed. I tried the
binary-text conversion to no avail. It didn't print any useful information like the pl-sql code
contained in triggers. Could you help ?

We're using Developper 2000 1.3 / Forms Designer 4.5

I know that there was such an option in Forms 4.0...

Thanks !

--
Yves Boivin
yyboivin_at_teluq.uquebec.ca

Spammer Protection: remove first y from yboivin

'97 Honda CBR 900 RR
'86 Suzuki Katana 750