New century - URGENT

From: Angela Maria dos Santos <amsantos_at_intra.singer.com.br>
Date: 1997/09/18

We have various programs (PL/SQL, SQL, FORMS/3 and REPORT/1), that we must to convert to year 2000.
Same tests were done, but the results were not good.

Anybody knows how we can work with the function to_date, that dates are stored with 2 positions for year, and convert for 4 positions.

Please, send us a answer.......

Address: amsantos_at_intra.singer.com.br Received on Thu Sep 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT