Oracle 2000 references?

From: Karl Wettin <karl_at_epani.se>
Date: 1997/09/17

Hi,

Im about to develop a system that is supposed to talk with an Oracle 2000 server via ODBC from VB5. I will also setup a Oracle 2000 server, and need to know how to use it.

What I'm looking for now is a good reference book, but it doesnt seem to be any books about this subject availble for Oracle 2000. Is there a big diffrence between Oracle7/8 and 2000, or could I use any Oracle reference book?

Thanks,
Karl Wettin

If you can, please reply with email. Received on Wed Sep 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT