Re: good books on Oracle8

From: Michael Abbey <masint_at_istar.ca>
Date: 1997/09/17

Dharmesh & Pinaki Parekh wrote:

> I would greatly appreciate it if someone could recommend meaningful
> books on Oracle8 and its new features. specifically such topics as
> migration from 7 to 8 as well as use of cartridges and the universal
> data server.
>
> Regards, Dharmesh

Mike Corey and I have had Oracle8: A Beginner's Guide on the shelf since late June. We have just completed Oracle8 Tuning, which should be out late October. We highly recommend Loney's Oracle8 A Complete Reference as well.

Michael

+ Michael Abbey    Author of 5 works in the
+ Ottawa Canada Oracle Press Series