Help: Calendar

From: Rajendra Samant <rajendra_at_supersolution.com>
Date: 1997/09/16

Hi

Does Oracle provide an OCX control/executable (specifically the calendar). I need to invoke a calendar control from Forms 4.5 so that I can select a date and populate a field with that. I know Visual basic provides such a calendar VBX but I am not interested in using a VBX. If such a control is available in Oracle how could I incorporate the same in my form.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please send replies to rajendra_at_supersolution.com

Thanks
Rajendra Samant Received on Tue Sep 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT