Re: can't delete row !

From: Francisco Carlos Piragibe de Almeida <piragibe_at_esquadro.com.br>
Date: 1997/09/16

This is a referential integrity constraint violation notice, Jordi. There's a least one entry, in another table, referencing the entry in "paises" you're trying to delete. To accomplish this, you must either delete this other entry (child record) first or disable the constraint.

--
Francisco Carlos Piragibe de Almeida
consultant

Jordi Bellver <jbellver_at_ipgrup.com> escreveu no artigo
<3416637F.642B2073_at_ipgrup.com>...