Backup Software

From: JAL <jal_at_guess.com>
Date: 1997/09/16

Hi all,

    I am new to Oracle and I have been tasked with researching backup software. What do you recommend? Has any one tried Platinum Technology, Legato, Netpartners, LaCumbre? Which do you think is the best backup software. Oh, the database will be on a Sun Solaris or a HP Unix server -- don't know which -- we are still in the bidding process right now.

    Thanks in advance for any and all responses.

--
    				Juanita

Email is jalvarez_at_theriver.com