Re: DBMS_PIPES

From: E. A. <appshome_at_geocities.com>
Date: 1997/09/15

The DBMS_PIPE package has been giving me all sorts of problems (strangely enough not on all machines, though). Couple of things to try: 1) Run both scripts (dbmspipe.sql and prvtpipe.plb) again as sys 2) grant the user that needs to use the package the "execute any procedure" privilege (the weird thing about this is that even if I grant dba to my user, which includes "execute any procedure", I still have to grant this *explicitly* on some machines to get it to work)

Cheers, E.

Jcen <hang_at_programmer.net> wrote in article <341b7e7f.9577115_at_news.singnet.com.sg>...