Re: BMC Backup

From: Joseph I. Lee <lee.98_at_osu.edu>
Date: 1997/09/15

Armando Marcotulli wrote:

> Is anyone out there using BMC's SQL-BackTrack to control manage data
> backups?
> I have some problems and I would know if anybody has resolved it.
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Rimuovere YYY dall'indirizzo
> Remove YYY from email

Yes, what problems do you have? we have 50-100 GB databases on raw device and use SQL-BackTrack for backup & recovery, and I have tested recovery procedures work ok, and just got out of Oracle backup and recovery class.
By the way, does anyone know any better backup utility out there for large raw device backup/recovery? How about Oracle Enterprize backup?

Joseph Lee
lee.98_at_osu.edu Received on Mon Sep 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT