Re: Oracle C++ and Threading

From: Marco Peretti <mperetti_at_digitalwave.lu>
Date: 1997/09/14

Try to declare the private host variable as volatile. According to the doc, the complier will not try to optimize it and hence its address will be fixed -- which I understand is a requirement for host variables. I use Visual C++ and it seems to work. Check your compiler doc.

Please keep me informed about your findings -- I am in the same sort of troubles as you are ...

I am developing a Multithreaded ActiveX for asynchronous transactions -- the basic version works but Oh Boy...

Ciao,

        Marco

--
Marco Peretti -- DigitalWave Sarl
Advanced C/S Components

John Walton <jkwalton_at_gte.net> wrote in article
<5v7fth$83t$1_at_gte2.gte.net>...