Re: Software Metrics "State of the Art"

From: Tony Toews <ttoews_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: 1997/09/14

"Peter Kulik" <pkulik_at_klci.com> wrote:

>Do you know the most effective measurements and metrics for
>software organizations such as yours? How do the metrics
>which your organization uses compare to your peers?

Yup. My clients hand me a cheque when finished. And they keep phoning me for enhancements.

Tony

Message posted to newsgroup and emailed. Tony Toews, Independent Computer Consultant The Year 2000 crisis: Will my parents or your grand parents still be receiving their pension in January, 2000? See www.granite.ab.ca/year2000 for more info. Microsoft Access Hints, Tips & Accounting Systems at www.granite.ab.ca/accsmstr.htm Received on Sun Sep 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT