Warning: FORMs and PECS

From: Jürgen Jung <Jung.Juergen_at_t-online.de>
Date: 1997/09/13

A warning for all who works with FORMs and PECS!

I have written a FORMS-application with a size of more then 500k (FMB) Under WIN-NT and ORA 7.3 it works fine, until I insert a PECS.COLLECT in the PRE-FORM-Trigger.
Since this I have Memory-Errors (POST-Mortem goes aktiv).

Nice days will be follow!

Bye Received on Sat Sep 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT