How to import *trx to Oracle/WinNT 7.3.2

From: Richard Lippmann <horshack_at_lisa.franken.de>
Date: 1997/09/12

Usually I import them with IDF, a tool from our Uniface runtime environment. But after importing there is a window in WinNT which stays open. I can get rid of it when using "FreeIDF" but I would prefer to import it with Oracle-own programs like imp73 or similar because I have to import data within an installation program.

Is there a possibility to do this?
Thank you

Horshack Received on Fri Sep 12 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT