Re: Change a Property of an Item

From: Joe Strano <jstrano_at_dulcian.com>
Date: 1997/09/10

set_item_property('ITEM_NAME',ENABLED,PROPERTY_TRUE or PROPERTY_FALSE);

When you set ENABLED to PROPERTY_FALSE, you are also setting UPDATEABLE and NAVIGABLE to FALSE
by default. But when you set ENABLED to TRUE, it only sets the ENABLED property. You have to set the other three manually.

Joe Strano
Dulcian, Inc.

Virginia K. Leung <vleung_at_uoft02.utoledo.edu> wrote in article <3415E090.4FD7_at_uoft02.utoledo.edu>...