SQL Files

From: Zachary Agatstein <Zachary.Agatstein_at_atsc.allied.com>
Date: 1997/09/09

Hi!
I am trying to run SQL scripts that are ASCII text files (created under Notepad) on the SQL*Plus 3.3.3.0.2. The system refuses to execute them. What should I do? Is there a configuration option that I need to set? My environment is:
Oracle Workgroup Server 7.3.2.2.1, Windows NT Server 4.0.

Thanks

Zack Agatstein Received on Tue Sep 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT