Scheduling report printing using winnt 4.0 and at command

From: Matthew Heiman <boo_at_deltanet.com>
Date: 1997/09/09

Running oracle on an alpha running OpenVMS and developer 2000 on Winnt 4.0 platform.

I have a problem. I would like to automate the priniting of reports; ie. I woule like to print
a report automatically at the end of a shift. The problem is, when I schedule the report command
to run at a specified time, the report does not get printed. I can use the same report command
at the command line interpretor prompt or within a batch or cmd file and it works fine. But when
the command is executed within an at command or when the batch or cmd file is executed within an
at command, the report is not printed.

I need help.

report command: c:\orant\bin\r25run32.exe report=c:\orant\bin\delays userid=<username>/<password> paramform=no destype=printer printjob=no

Thanks. Received on Tue Sep 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT