Solaris 2.5 and Oracle

From: James Siker <jsiker_at_the-link.net>
Date: 1997/09/09

I have just loaded Oracle7 server software on a Sun Ultra Server, but I don't have any of the Sun specific documentation for installing Oracle7. What I need is a list of the parameters that I need to put into the /etc/system file in order to increase the default semaphores and other such things for the operating system. Received on Tue Sep 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT