Re: Advice on Report Tools Needed

From: Oracle_man <r4bhead_at_msn.com>
Date: 1997/09/09

Want to really impress your boss, and go with the future of reporting? Do though the web with something like IQ techonologies Live web product.

Best points I've found:

Drag and drop interface for development, portable, scalable, interfaces with Oracle, Sybase, etc..
Best of all, delivery via the web/intranet means that end users can use any platform from your standard issue Commodore 64, to PC, unix box, and yes even the big iron mainframe.

Best regards,

Rich Headrick
Sr. Oracle DBA/Web Admin.

Ps, I've used Crystal Reports, and found it to me a little weak. I'll consult more if needed.

Ciao