AD: Are You MacTalented? Find Insanely Great Jobs!

From: Doug Noble <see-address_at_below.com>
Date: 1997/09/09

Forgive the intrusion. I want to let you know about a new service that can help you find Mac employment.

MacTalent is a growing database of 900+ people with Macintosh expertise who are interested in finding part-time, full-time, contract or freelance work. Potential employers search the site for FREE to locate people with the right skill set for the job, and contact them directly via email. MacTalent's databased skills include Programming, Engineering, Graphic Design, Internet, Office skills, Database design and more. MacTalent also accepts job postings for Macintosh related positions.

When you join MacTalent, you can expect employers and recruiters to contact you with job opportunities. And best of all, MacTalent costs just $49 for a six month membership. One job will pay for the membership fee in the first day!

We offer a 30 day money back guarantee, and I have personally heard from 11 people in the last two weeks who have been contacted by potential employers and/or received job offers.

It works!

Check us out at http://www.mactalent.com

--
Doug Noble