Help !!! Trouble about Runform Command in Developer 2000

From: <hnguyen_at_os.dhhs.gov>
Date: 1997/09/08

Hi all,

    I have a trouble about Runform Command. I have a form module and a file Menu in the same directory. I created an icon in command line:

    F45RUN MODULE=formA USERID= scott/tiger

   I attached the menuI created to go with this form. When I clicked on this icon, I got an error message:

   "FRM- 10221 Cannot read file (FileMenu_name)"

and I clicked on a button, it had another error message:

    "FRM-41810 Error creating menu"

     I didn't get this error if I declared default menu or leave blank in Property Menu attached. This form run O.K with my menu I created when I open Developer 2000 and run this form module. Did I miss something in Runform Command. Please email to hnguyen_at_os.dhhs.gov.

   Thanks in advance.

Hiep Nguyen