Re: Desparately seeking help on Developer 2000

From: Jan Andersen <jan_andersen_at_nord-data-detail.dk>
Date: 1997/09/08

Matthew Heiman wrote:

> Having problems printing developer 2000 reports. I would like to
> schedule the
> printing of reports at 8 hour intervals but have not seen any utility in
> Developer/2000
> that will allow me to do this. Does anyone know ?????
>
> Also, I have tried scheduling the printing of reports by using the 'at'
> scheduling
> service on our platform (Windows NT 4.0). The reports do not print when
>
> executed from the 'at' command even though the same command runs
> perfectly
> fine from the command line or from within a bat file.
>
> Send any help to boo_at_deltanet.com or reply to newsgroup.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>I don't know if this helps at all, but.... If you have your Oracle on a
UNIX machine (which under all circumstances would be a wise thing) it should be possible to print your reports from there. I haven't done that myself, but I know of some who have. The advantage of UNIX is that services like 'at' are native there - and work.

/jan Received on Mon Sep 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT