Desparately seeking help on Developer 2000

From: Matthew Heiman <boo_at_deltanet.com>
Date: 1997/09/07

Having problems printing developer 2000 reports. I would like to schedule the
printing of reports at 8 hour intervals but have not seen any utility in Developer/2000
that will allow me to do this. Does anyone know ?????

Also, I have tried scheduling the printing of reports by using the 'at' scheduling
service on our platform (Windows NT 4.0). The reports do not print when

executed from the 'at' command even though the same command runs perfectly
fine from the command line or from within a bat file.

Send any help to boo_at_deltanet.com or reply to newsgroup.

Thanks in advance. Received on Sun Sep 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT