where is the owa_parms package?

From: Tony Mizukami <mizukami_at_foxproductions.com>
Date: 1997/09/07

I'm trying to figure out how to post form data to a stored subprogram, and the book I'm using says that OWS 2.1 comes with a script called "$ORACLE_HOME/ow2/admin/owa_parms.sql". I've installed OWS3 and can't find the script anywhere in the installation, nor on the OWS2.1 install CD that I have...

Does anyone know where this thing is? Is there somewhere that I can download it from?

Thanks,

Tony Received on Sun Sep 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT