Re: Is there a freeware sql editor ?

From: Robert Lacasse <lacasse_at_ottawa.net>
Date: 1997/09/07

In the Windows environment I found that typing edit at prompt to open buffer into a notepad environment to be very effective. Once you have the final result you want you can also save it to your default directory. The only downside is that your SQLPlus session is frozen until you get out of the notepad session. Let me know what you think and if you've found other approaches to be more effective.

Robert Lacasse

lacasse_at_ottawa.net

> | If the only tool you have is a | Abiy Alemu
abiy_at_biotec.jouy.inra.fr |
> | hammer, everything in the world | 9, avenue
calmels |