Pro*COBOL precompiler info required

From: Clive Smith <clive_at_babage.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/09/06

Hi folks,

Can anyone point me to any online documentation which lists which statements the Pro*COBOL precompiler supports, also if there is any information on the call statements that the precompilation generates I would be interested in seeing a list of these also.

I have looked on the oracle web site but I cannot find any online documentation which goes into any detail whatsoever.

As well as posting any replies to this group could you also cc: me via email as I don't always have time to read all my newsgroups.

Thanks,

Clive
clive_at_babage.demon.co.uk Received on Sat Sep 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT