Re: Newbie using VC++ and Oracle Ole

From: Carlos Orozco <carlosorozco_at_technologist.com>
Date: 1997/09/05

   Sounds like you need do download oo4021- oo40 was built to run with VC40. There are differences in the MFC libs that are reference in the OMFC classes. Oracle now provides a make file to rebuild the OMFC class which will resolve these link errors. I've done this myself and was successful in building the MFC samples provided with Objects for OLE. I did get the exact same errors you listed with release 0040 and VC++ 5.0.

You'll find the make file in \OO4021\cpp\mfc directory. hope this helps. Received on Fri Sep 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT