Creating & accessing a database across CDs

From: drew <drew_at_cyberway.com.sg>
Date: 1997/09/05

Hi,

I'm trying to create a series of 6 CDs containing a database of names and addresses.... the amount of data is quite huge -- about 3-4 gig -- and it consists of many tables with links to be accessed using Powerbuilder....

Has anyone out there created something like this before? Which databases should I use that can support spanning? Or should I consider another storage media instead of using CDs?

Thanks,
Drew Received on Fri Sep 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT