Re: Can I recover data from database table after using "delete" command

From: R. Fingerson <rfinger_at_netmail.mnet.uswest.com>
Date: 1997/09/05

Turtle wrote:

> I delete the database table with the "DELETE" command carelessly,
> Can any method or command to recover the data, If yes,help me please,
>
> The Database is implemented by Sybase.
>
> Please Help , otherwise, I will die :(

Well, I think your only option is to do a restore from backups. There is no "undelete" command within the DB to retrieve rows that have been deleted if you have commited the transaction. (that's in Oracle, but I assume Sybase is the same)

Have you recently exported this table? If so, then you can import the data...

Otherwise, no luck. Sorry.

Robin

--
phouka_at_frii.com