Database Utilities?

From: Michael Holmes <maholmes_at_usgs.gov>
Date: 1997/09/05

We are currently running our Oracle databases and applications on two DG-UX systems. We are looking for some kind of defragmentation utility that will work on this specific platform. If anyone knows of any other than the OEM Performance Pack please reply.

TIA Michael Holmes
SAIC / US Geological Survey
Rolla, Mo
573-308-3585 Received on Fri Sep 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT