PL/SQL Problem

From: Dmitry Babitsky <dimitry_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/09/05

I need to find out in my procedure if a table exists and drop and recreate it .
This is how it's done in Transact-SQL(SQL Server): IF EXISTS(SELECT * FROM sysobjects where name = my_table) DROP TABLE my_table
CREATE TABLE my_table

Can anybody help me do it in PL/SQL? Thanks in advance and if you can - please e-mail your answer.

--
Dmitry Babitsky. MCSE, MCSD

dimitry_at_ix.netcom.com