How to set passwd for Internal a/c in Oracle

From: <nmk_1970_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1997/09/04

Hi netters,

   I need to know how to set the passwd for internal a/c in Oracle.

     Because I need to share my machine to another guy and I want
     to give the dba privelege so that he can handle his database
     and at the same time I want to protect my database from that
     guy. Your immense help needed in this regard.

     Also I have a typical problem, Since I am going to share
     the machine, I need to share the memory also, Now the
     Question is how to slize the One GB RAM proportionately
     so that balance is maintained across the database,

     If you want I can send you the shared memory segment parameters
     and the SGA size of the database, Now the question is how
     to co-relate the numerical figures of shared memory segment
     and the SGA size to arrive a figure that figure can be
     applied to the new databas which he is going to create.

     Thanks in advance

/muralikrishna