Delphi + Oracle

From: Povodí Ohøe a.s. <OHRE_at_UNL.PVTNET.CZ>
Date: 1997/09/03

--
OHRE_at_UNL.PVTNET.CZ
How can I get multiline cursor output parameter from Oracle procedure to
Delphi client when Delphi supports for host variables only string, numeric,
date and time datatypes, not CURSOR datatype?
Interbase database has command SUSPEND from which the actual fetched row is
sent to client application. How can I get this result from Oracle? I need
get a multiline result set from Oracle for update. Please send me a part of
source from Delphi client and a source of Oracle stored procedure using
CURSOR output parameter and explain please how both communicate.
If you know the Internet adrresses from that I will be able to download
similar examples between Delphi and Oracle client server application using
Oracle procedures, functions and packages, sent me please those Internet
addresses, too.
Thank you very much in advance.

Robert Reich

E-Mail: ohre_at_unl.pvtnet.cz