Monitoring replication

From: Brian Rasmusson <br_at_belle.dk>
Date: 1997/09/03

--------------12346F8D9B9A0591D5868344

Hi,

I have a replicated environment with one master and x updatable snapshot sites. I want to monitor the replication between the master and sites, to make sure the system is actually up and running. Ofcourse i check the refresh job status in all_jobs, and i can see which job is running in dba_jobs_running, but i would like to see how many bytes, or atleast rows, that a transmitted each way. Oracle support suggested dumping network packages, but they must be out of their minds.. Have any of you found a better solution?

Regards,
Brian

--------------12346F8D9B9A0591D5868344

begin:          vcard
fn:             Brian Rasmusson
n:              Rasmusson;Brian
org:            BELLE SYSTEMS A/S
adr:            Ahlgade 3M;;;Holbaek;;4300;Denmark
email;internet: br_at_belle.dk
title:          Software engineer
tel;work:       +45 5944 2500
tel;fax:        +45 5944 2588