Unloading more than 2Gb

From: Bruce Bristol <bbristol_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/09/02

Hello,

I have a table that consists of about 20Gb of data on a Sun Solaris system.

I know I can use SQL*Plus to create a flat ASCII file, but Solaris has a file size limitation of 2Gb (we won't be upgrading to Solaris 2.6 until next year which will allow 1Tb size files.

Anyway, is there a way I can still use SQL*Plus to have to write to a different file once it hits the 2Gb file size or do I need to write a program to do this?

Thank you!

-Bruce Received on Tue Sep 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT