How to I run Oracle Workgroup Server (NT?, 95?, ????)

From: Luis Campos <lcampos_at_cpcis.pt>
Date: 1997/09/02

I'm about to purchase Oracle7 Workgroup server and I would like to know some things:

  1. Can I run both Workgroup server and Developer/2000 on the same PC?
  2. Do I have do install NT on my PC, and if so what kind of NT (server, workstation)?

In sum, what are my both hard and software requirements.

Thanks in advance.
Luis Campos
lcampos_at_cpcis.pt Received on Tue Sep 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT